Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Willie's Playlist

Music means so much to me. So for now, until our girl arrives and decides her own musical tastes, I'll be the DJ.  I'm pretty sure she digs most everything I'm into.  She was scooting around in my belly to Radiohead for sure today at work...
  • Morning Mr Magpie - Radiohead
  • Here Comes the Sun Again - M. Ward
  • Beach Baby - Bon Iver
  • The Colored Night - Blind Pilot (Soon to be Willie's second concert, come 10/7/11)
  • Talihina Sky - Kings of Leon (Version from the documentary. We watched it this weekend.)
  • God Put a Smile Upon Your Face - Coldplay
  • Drops in the River - Fleet Foxes (Willie's first concert, this summer in Denver)
  • Girl in a Coat - Blitzen Trapper
  • Daughter - Loudon Wainwright
  • Going to California - Led Zeppelin
  • Leaves, Trees, Forest - Dan Mangan
  • Wide Eyes - Local Natives
  • Harvest Moon - Neil Young

No comments:

Post a Comment