Wednesday, September 14, 2011

There's a class for that...

Baby class/lamaze/cradle class (whatever you'd like to refer to it works for me) started last night for us.  WHOA.  Just one more wide eyes open awakening that we're ALMOST there.  There were lots of new things to learn even just in the first night, lots of love and support and massages from Daddy (the teacher requires it...YES!).  I think labor will put my finely tuned yoga cleansing breath to good use.  All in all, it was good stuff. But I gotta say the model of the pelvis with a baby doll squeezed in, sitting in the front of the classroom taunting me all night was a scary sight. I think my hubby may have lost some of the skin on his knee cap from me squeezing tightly while we watched a video of 3 ladies going through labor (start to finish).  Whoa!

That's two whoa's in one post.  Here's one more WHOA for good measure and odd #'s.  Nighty night. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment