Saturday, October 15, 2011

Week 34

We are having lots of fun these last couple of weeks before Wilhelmina makes her grand appearance.  During week 34, hubby was able to make it out to the Great American Beer Festival in Denver http://www.greatamericanbeerfestival.com with a bunch of friends. It's beer Mecca basically, for an entire weekend. (We'll continue that tradition next year with our annual hiking/GABF trip.) And I got a nice weekend at home alone to kind of reflect, attempt to get a little more organized, and mostly relax with just Bacon and the kitties.  While the room is still in the final stages as I type, we got through a lot of the wonderful goodies we received at our showers and also the amazing vintage baby clothes that my mom has saved and graciously given to me to use for our girl. There are so many treasures in there.
I have had quite the mess going in her room since the shower, but that is all going to be resolved this weekend. :)

B surveying the mess/supervising as usual.

Some of the wonderful vintage goodies from Mom.

Totally remember this and plan to recreate pics of me in this dress with Wilhelmina back in Stuart when she fits in this cutey.

And of course we'll have to take her to the Dreher Park Zoo too!

We also received our stroller this week from my family. Such an awesome gift and it totally makes things even more surreal/real!

Finished product! I'm totally digging it!


No comments:

Post a Comment