Monday, November 7, 2011

Just about 40 weeks! IS IT TIME YET???

We will be 40 weeks in TWO...FREAKIN...DAYS!!! Wow, time has flown. Seems like just yesterday that we found out we were pregnant. 

I'm working from home now until Wilhelmina makes arrives. It's nice. I've been super productive and I have the best "office mate."

Here's a pic of me from one night last week with my "spare tire" and some tires @ the Sears auto shop. Versa needed a new battery and I got bored waiting for the clerk to appear.
Scott's been doing a good job of keeping me sane and happy, especially with what I'm hoping was my last trip to Pinkberry as a pregnant lady.  Although that may all change, if she doesn't arrive by 11.11.11.
Peppermint with mochi, pomegranate, white chocolate shavings, peppermint bark and chocolate shell. Sounds weird especially with the pomegranate, but so good.
 
We went to the doctor again today (11.7.11) and we are still only 1cm dilated, although it feels like we've made more progress than that.  Hopefully it all just means that she is planning to make her grand appearance on 11.11.11. Bag is packed, clothes are washed (0-3 months sized ones anyways).


We're ready any day now, but 11.11.11 would be sooo neato. But until then, or whenever we finally get to meet her, we'll just keep this in mind...:)
 

1 comment: