Sunday, January 22, 2012

Where'd all the time go...


Can you believe our sweet girl is two months and ten days old??? I know I can't! We've been absolutely enjoying every minute with her and haven't been doing much else. Who needs an organized house, laundered clothes, or any kind of social life besides trading coos & squeaks with our sweet girl in her fave spot (her changing table) and taking walks with her & Bacon? :)

Anyways...I just wanted to share some recent photos and a comparison over the last two months. I'll post a little more mommyhood commentary and some Christmas pics later this week. Enjoy! :)

Oh and I also plan to post that "how to" for the song lyric embroidery hoops and some pics as I create her next photo shoot costume.  Soon, very soon...  

Amazing how much she's grown and changed in 2 months...


Some recent pics... :)












1 comment:

  1. HI Susan,
    I love your daughter's nursery and will be using the Expedit bookcase much like you did. Can you tell me where you got the changing table that sits on it? I'd like to find one that fits onto the 15 3/8" depth of the Expedit...Thanks so much! Your daughter is adorable!

    ReplyDelete